FatTracks members get together on a regular basis to ride through the Baakens Valley and other trails in Port Elizabeth and the surrounds. Keep an eye out on social media for all of the updates:
There are also a number of ‘informal’ rides which are organised spontaneously through the WhatsApp groups when the weather is just too good not to take a quick ride through the valley!
Wednesday club rides
Join the Club Ride at the FatTracks Trail Centre (Containers) on William Moffett which starts at 5pm with a second collection at 5:30. The route varies according to the skill set of those attending so every club member is welcome!
Thursday: 60 Minutes of Mayhem
- Racing takes place every Thursday at 6pm from October to March at the FatTracks containers
- Kelston Motor Group have sponsored monthly prizes and R5000 prize money for the season winners.
- 60 Minutes of Mayhem is FREE for FatTracks club members (you must be a current paid up member and have your bike number displayed to qualify).
- All FatTracks members earn club log points towards the annual club prize giving.
- For more info visit www.mountainevents.co.za
FatTracks members hit the Baakens Valley trails on the last Sunday of every month. We kick off from the FatTracks Trail Centre on William Moffett at 9:30AM (weather permitting) and end off with a coffee at Brioche (on us!). Updates and reminders are shared on social media and the Telegram group for members.