Access to local trails:
- FatTracks members will receive a 100% discount at Norm Hudlin
- R50 discount at Crazy Dave (fees for members are R40)
Both of the trails above offer great riding and a coffee shop for riders and parents to enjoy.
- Access to the trails at Hayterdale are fully covered by member fees, and members can enjoy reduced glamping rates. There is a large, covered clubhouse and Hayterdale owners are also in the process of building a pool for members to cool off in. No tent? No problem: R250 for a tent with beds that sleeps two. Bring your own linen, or pay R350 for a fully made up tent.
NOTE: Your member fee is also a vital contribution towards the constant maintenance, upgrades, and new trails in the Baakens Valley. Please encourage other users to join the club or donate towards the upkeep.
- 5% discount at Port Elizabeth-based bike shops
- Richmond Hill Brewing Company: Discount on “R2 man” and “Carpark John” – ask for details at the bar
- Lochners Walmer and Summerstrand: 10% discount on Biltong and Droe Wors
- Brioche: Breakfast discounts and R18 all-day cappuccino
- Cape Union Mart Walmer: 10% discount
- Sumatran Coffee: Ask in store for details on discounts
- BestDrive in William Moffett: Ask in store for details on discounts
- Fox Store Bay West: 10% discount
Rent the club’s trailer:
Members are offered the use of our bike trailer for a nominal day fee, T&C’s will apply. Chat to Andrew for details: email@example.com
The fine print for benefits…
In order to make use of these benefits:
- The member must be a paid up member
- No membership card, no benefit. The Partner reserves the right to validate the membership before awarding the benefit
- Membership cards are valid for the year in which they are issued and expire on the last day of January the next year
- Items marked as on sale or are already advertised as discounted from the recommended retail price are excluded
- Disputes will be in favour of the partner if (1) the partner has granted the benefit as outlined above and (2) such benefit has discounted the recommended retail price of the item
- Double discounting is excluded. IOW, Deal bargaining to reduce the recommended retail price before disclosing your membership and attempting to discount the already discounted price
- Deal bargaining between partners is expressly excluded
Account Name : Port Elizabeth Fat Tracks Mountain Bike Club
Bank : FNB
|MEMBERSHIP||ANNUAL FEE*||Monthly Debit Order**|
|Adult + 1 child||R650||R60|
|Family (2x adults, 4x kids under 18)||R830||R75|
Please note: FatTracks does not offer pro-rata rates.
*From October, NEW members opting to pay the full annual fee up-front will be charged for the remaining 3 months of the year PLUS the following year’s annual fee.
**Debit orders will remain the same for the final 3 months of the year. But may be subject to increases from January of the following year depending on the Club’s fee increase. Fee increases will be announced at the annual AGM.