FATTRACKS MEMBER BENEFITS 2019:
Take a look at the discounts and benefits offered to paid-up members at stores and restaurants across Port Elizabeth:
Great discounts to paid up Fat Tracks members, see in store for offerings
- Action cycles, Bike and Brew, Coimbra, Cyclopro, Triangle Sports and Wayne Pheiffer:
10% on in-store parts and accessories to members who produce a valid member card
Discounts on standard breakfasts and coffee (and tea) to members who have registered their cards at the restaurant
- Retreat on Main Guest House in Walmer:
Discounts offered to member referrals, contributions towards trail maintenance budget per booking received
- Cape Union Mart:
10% off subject to instore conditions
- Richmond Hill Brewing Company:
Discounts on Carpark John and Jane Doe beers
- Fox Store at Baywest:
20% discount on all Fox products
- Lochners Walmer:
10% off biltong & droe wors
- Havilah Jewellers:
10% discount for members
- Partner Trails:
FatTracks covers the cost of members riding at 3 Rivers and Norm Hudlin.
This requires a FT bike board to be attached to the member’s bike and the sign-in book to be completed.
Please abide by the rules and don’t jeopardise our relationship with the land owners.
The fine print…
- The member must be a paid up member.
- No membership card, no benefit. The Partner reserves the right to validate the membership before awarding the benefit.
- Membership cards are valid for the year in which they are issued and expire on the 31 January the next year.
- Items marked as on sale or are already advertised as discounted from the recommended retail price are excluded.
- Disputes will be in favour of the partner if (1) the partner has granted the benefit as outlined above and (2) such benefit has discounted the recommended retail price of the item.
- Double discounting is excluded. IOW, Deal bargaining to reduce the recommended retail price before disclosing your membership and attempting to discount the already discounted price.
- Deal bargaining between Partners is expressly excluded.
Member Sign up and renewal for 2019
Please note that we have split membership packages into two options. The Platinum option and the Gold option.
The table below outlines the fees and benefits for each option. Once you have decided which option suits your needs best, please fill in your membership form, and send proof of payment (or debit order form) to email@example.com for your membership to be processed.
Are you a new member?
New members complete ONE FORM PER MEMBER.
- A form must be completed for EACH family member, not just the main member.
- When you submit proof of payment please indicate the name of your spouse and dependants so that we can link the family on the database.
- Couples memberships include (Single membership) PLUS a (Single spouse/dependent). For example: A platinum couple membership would be R797+R240=1037
- A form must be completed for EACH individual, not just the main member.
- When you submit proof of payment please indicate the name of your spouse so that we can link the family on the database.
Are you an existing member?
Please send your FatTracks member number to firstname.lastname@example.org together with your proof of payment (or debit order form). Please note if you are renewing a FAMILY membership, please send all of the family’s member numbers in order for admin to process all of the memberships accurately.
- Your membership number will remain the same. However, you will receive a new bike board and card
How will I know if my membership has been processed?
You will receive an e-mail confirming membership and further information to collect your membership card and FatTracks Bike Board.
When do I renew my membership?
Your 2019 membership will be renewable in January 2020.
Account Name : Fat Tracks Mountain Bike Club
Bank : ABSA Bank
Account Number : 1217030052